Wednesday, March 12, 2008

last 10 months

I know... I’m a terrible blooger... I just don’t have really big excuses... besides being busy, but overall procrastinating...

Has been along time... and some massive changes.... I don’t even live in my beloved NZ anymore!
So where to start...

Chronologically I been I a few places... spend most of the time in Malaysia which while fascinating in its diversity... but the somehow bland... and very bureaucratic! Not gonna write much about it... see the pictures...

Some short trips to Mauritius (very cool little nation), United Arab Emirates (suxs), Fiji+PNG (I like them with all its goods and bads and I have friends there), Jakarta Fishing Port (I had a good time mostly because I know people there), Vietnam (has lost its appeal to me), and Chile, which I really like.

Here are some random pictures.